Welcome to The Modern Gallery - a collection full of hand drawn florals, elements, shapes, abstract flowers and more! A perfect starter for your print business project!
This gigantic bundle collection contains all you need: Modern and abstract flowers, abstract cut-out elements, patterns and many more. Create, experiment and print!
- Pottery & Terrazzo
- Flower Gallery Trend design
- Abstract Florals
- Joan Miró inspired abstract art
- Matisse inspired abstract art & cut out shapes
- Sketchy & Doodle style Florals
- Christmas & Winter
- Abstract Shapes
**SEPTEMBER 2021 UPDATE **
- Line Art Femme bodies, Ceramics, abstract geometric shapes
- Autumn & Pumpkin design elements
- Aurora Gradients
- 160 ready to use poster designs (not prepared for print, you will need to do the final artwork on your own)
- 5x7 ratio
- EPS & AI with artboards
- JPEG 1500 × 2100px / 300 dpi
- flat font version and open text version (Fonts are NOT INCLUDED! Used fonts: Oh Jasmine, Poiret One, Charoe, Bodoni, Baskerville)
- 68 seamless vector patterns
- Swatch library as Ai file included (patterns are not all in square size / 1:1 ratio when needed)
- PNG test swatches included (the size and ratio of the png swatch variates depending on the pattern)
Around 2200 single elements, flowers and shapes
EPS & AI with artboards
PNG 300 dpi, size variates depending on shape or form (300 x 300px to 1800 x 1800px). I recommend using the vector files instead. PNG files are meant for quick usage or quick preview.
This collection is made to be used inside of Illustrator. If you chose another (vector) program or app please keep in mind it could have different displaying options or could be not compatible with the patterns for example.
All elements have clean and well prepared colour variations which are easy to change.
Fonts & mockups are not part of the collection. This collection is solely a vector illustration design collection.
New designs coming soon!
Follow your daydream! ana & yvy
If you’re new to patterns inside of Illustrator the lovely Irene from Youandigraphics offers super helpful tutorial posts on her blog:
- Using Adobe Illustrator Pattern Swatches https://www.irenedemetri.com/blog/simple-instructions-of-using-adobe-illustrator-pattern-swatches/
- How to edit Adobe Illustrator Pattern swatches https://www.irenedemetri.com/blog/tutorial-how-to-edit-illustrator-pattern-swatches