January Bloom | Animated Watercolor Tropical Romance
Say hello to our new animated collection: The Animated Tropical Romance Collection is an add-on to the Protea & Rose watercolor collection you can find in the shop. Delicate and romantic wreaths, frames and florals for your next digital save the date, wedding invitation or digital bouquet.
- 48 animated single floral elements (15 sec. long)
- 2 animation versions of 12 mixed floral frames (rounded and geometric) (15 sec. & 5 sec. long)
- 8 example wreaths with or without golden lines (you can create your own or add more elements to the existing ones) (15 sec. long)
- 3 shadow overlay animations (30 sec. long) (tutorials for shadow animations can be found here
- 5 golden frames (15 sec. long)
- 2 animation versions of 6 square frames (20 sec. & 5 sec. long)
- 2 animation versions of 5 instagram story sized frames (20 sec. & 5 sec. long)
I hope you enjoy the collection!
1. COMPATIBILITY: This collection can be used with Photoshop (desktop version, not IPad!) (2018 or newer), Premiere Pro or After Effects. You can also use this collection inside FinalCut and Davinci Resolve (which you can download for free on their website or in the App Store)Please make sure these programs work for you before you buy our collection, We currently provide tutorials for Photoshop only, please make sure you know the program you want to use. If you never worked with this kind of files before, please try these test files and check out the tutorial!
2. FILE SIZES: You will have access to two different file sizes: the NORMAL file size & the HIGH RESOLUTION file size. I used the normal size here in this tutorial. It’s totally fine for social media postings and perfect if you have a slow computer or bad wifi. The high resolution files are completely the same animations but way way bigger. If your computer or wifi isn’t fast it will take way longer to download them and render videos. You don’t need to use them you don’t need to download them, you will have access to the files all the time. In case you need an high resolution element you can always download the one you need separately from the folder to prevent a very long download process.