Animated Logo Creator | Logo Tool Box Template
Animated Logo Tool Box | Creative Template Tool For Premiere
Create animated logo design with 2 clicks. EASY PEASY LEMON SQEEZY.
Drag & drop pre-animated shapes and elements, customize them for your needs with one click or two and create your very own logo. THIS SOUNDS TOO EASY TO BE REAL! Yes, but it’s as simple as that. Really.
All you need is the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2019) and... fantasy.
WHAT YOU GET
- 24 pre-made logo templates (animated of course) which you can change for your needs and create something completely new out of it.
- 6 ready animated and changeable greenery & flower elements the basis of geometrics, circles, animated text and animated elements for unlimited possible shapes you’ll need to create motion design logos like crazy.
- a step by step PDF walkthrough
- the ability to offer your clients an animated logo like a pro
YOU CAN CHANGE: color, size, proportion, font, text, line width, line dashes and gaps, layout, opacity, pipacity, mamacity and everything else.
If you're not sure if this works for you, please TRY IT FOR FREE (this is a freebie from our other set Cassiopeia, but it basically works the same. Just check if your system can work with it.)
This set is more minimalistic and geometric. If you want more artistic and feminine objects and design, you can totally combine Cassiopeia with this set.
Please have fun! We create these animated sets for you, because we know, that not everyone can do motion design. We know it’s hard to start and we know the value of an animated logo. So, use this tool we’ve made for you to help you. use it. HONESTLY, USE IT!
- IF you have any questions or problems or whatever: PLEASE ASK! We’re here for your questions and we love to answer and help. No matter how small your question is: ASK! There are no dumb question in this world, there are only dumb answers.
Follow your daydream -
ana & yvy
The animated part of the product is only compatible with desktop versions of Premiere Pro 2019 or newer. Additional to that, your Premiere NEEDS to be set to english language! (We're currently working on this. This is not a product issue, but is caused by the Adobe backend, so please keep this in mind BEFORE you decide to buy CASSIOPEIA! As soon as Adobe changes their disconnection between the different application, we will adjust the file and inform you about the change.)